Saturday 27 July 2013

26 weeks

This photo was taken on Tuesday, my 26 week mark.


This week has been a very busy week at the bakery so to be honest we have been pretty focussed on all things bakery related, getting geared up for the summer hols. Although the next 6 weeks are going to be  quite intense we have some staff (yay!) so should be able to get into more of a routine.

I am hoping to make a good start of sorting out the nursery. I started clearing it last weekend and discovered someone had found the basket of baby blankets a nice place to sleep.



Oh dear... Since then we have been trying to keep the door closed and have invested in a cat net for the baby's cot. Unfortunately I am at the stage where I need a husband to move heavy furniture. I am waiting for the right moment to suggest this little task. I'll keep you updated as to my progress!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella - thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Congratulations on your pregnancy, you look so well! The second trimester was always the best one, I thought - you get a bit of energy back before you get too big. Enjoy the nursery preparations. Happy days! x

    ReplyDelete