Tuesday 20 May 2014

May Bedside Posy

I loved the idea shared by Jools in her (very lovely) blog to treat yourself to a bedside posy each month. Here is my little posy of anemone flowers in the most stunning, vibrant purple. I love these flowers and despite how delicate they look they are still going strong a week later.


I brought two bunches of these lovely flowers from our local butchers shop for £2 and have spread them between three vases in three different rooms. Now that's value for money. I also brought three other bunches for various friends just because. I think flowers brighten anyones day no matter what else is going on. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ella,
    Such pretty and vibrant flowers and such a lovely idea.
    Having just read your post on Island life I think it looks like you have a good balance - and life sounds good !
    Thank you for dropping in at Just Pootling,
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete